As we wrap up the last week of 2017, I want to remind everyone about the 2018 MASA Awards and Leadership Nominations.
Nominations and applications are currently open for the 2018 MASA Awards. We encourage you to consider nominating yourself or a colleague for recognition. Nominate someone who you feel reflects the qualities of a leader, who is committed to education and who is an exemplary representative of MASA.
All the award applications can be found at: www.mnasa.org/nominationforms - or by going to the “Recognition” tab at www.mnasa.org and selecting 2018 Award Nomination Forms.
All nomination materials are due to email@example.com by the end of the day January 8, 2018.
Nominations for the MASA Board of Directors must be made by January 8, 2018.
The following seats are open for nomination:
- 2018-19 MASA President-Elect (Region 9)
- Region 4 Superintendent Component Group Representative
- Region 6 Superintendent Component Group Representative
- Region 7 Superintendent Component Group Representative
- Region 9 – Metro – Superintendent Component Group Representative
- Region 9 – Metro – Central Office Component Group Representative
- Regions 1-8 – Greater MN – Special Education Component Group Representative
- Retiree Representative
You can find the nomination form and lists of eligible MASA members that may be nominated on the MASA website here.
Minnesota AASA Members - I would like to invite you to the MASA State Breakfast during the AASA National Conference on Education in Nashville, TN.
Date: Friday, February 16, 2018
Time: 7:30-8:30 am
Location: Omni Nashville Hotel (250 5th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203)
Room: Music Row 5
Fill out your reservation form online by February 2, 2018 at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/NKPYWGH
As always, please feel free to contact me at 651.319.1211.
Thank you and have a happy New Year!